Nestled, quite literally, amidst vines on almost every side, the Napa Vineyard House is the Napa Valley’s newest Boutique Inn and today, opened its doors to welcome guests as the perfect setting to “re-charge your batteries and refresh your perspective”. Ideal for weekend getaways, honeymoons and destination weddings, the property was meticulously remodeled with luxurious, modern furnishings and is situated only minutes from Food and Wine mecca, Yountville. The 1 acre property features three buildings:
The Farmhouse: a remodeled 1901 farmhouse with 5 spacious guest rooms each equipped with luxurious Restoration Hardware furniture & linens, L’Occitane bath products, and breathtaking vineyard views.
The Cottage: for those vacationers seeking to live like Napa Valley locals, this spacious private cottage features 2 bedrooms each with their own king sized bed, private patio, gas fireplace and luxurious en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub. The center of the cottage features an open-space living area with breakfast bar & fridge, dinning and living areas.
The Vineyard Lounge: a multi-purpose space for guests to enjoy with a big screen TV, comfortable couches and a private room for à-la-carte spa services.
Additional room amenities include:
• Private guest patios complete with outdoor café table and seating plus comfortable lounge furniture to take in the vineyard views
• Heated tile, soaking tubs, walk-in showers
• Automated shade systems
• Guestroom gas fireplaces
• Guestroom 48” flat-screen televisions
• World famous Bouchon Bakery complimentary breakfast
• Complimentary Wifi
Property amenities include:
• An à-la-carte on-site spa
• Private wine tour company available for guests (Hillview Wine Tours)
• Complimentary shuttle to drive guests to and from Yountville
• A multi-purpose space for all guests to enjoy – complete with a 60” TV & comfortable couches
• Multiple outdoor fire pits
• A large outdoor space designed to host weddings & special events
In March 2014, Napa Vineyard House was purchased by 2Story Group Inc., a privately- held Canadian company which owns, manages and invests in like-minded and strategically-sound businesses throughout North America. Since the acquisition, the new ownership group has made significant investments to improve the property, the efficiency of the operation, and to ensure guest-services are available to meet increasing customer expectations.
The property’s booking engine is now live and vacations can be booked via their website: www.napavineyardhouse.com